- being cold. or the weather being cold. especially when it's supposed to be hot.. you know, like when it's SUMMER.
- the price of gas the past few years. fucking assholes. do something about it. and don't suggest i buy a different car. i love my SUV and i will continue driving and buying them. that doesn't mean that i deserve to pay over $3 a gallon!!
- the fact that i can't find any black sandals i want for the life of me!
- people who drive too fucking slow on the 2 lane road on the way to work and don't pull over and let people pass, when they know damn well they're causing a huge backup.
- when people are mean to senior citizens. hell, when people are mean period- like mean for no reason, just to be cruel and unkind.
- people who can't see past their own opinions and are closed minded. you know the type who think their opinions are the only "right" ones and they lack the understanding to at least see where others are coming from.
- people who shove their beliefs and opinions in your face, down your throat, or any which way. especially when you don't ask.
- people who expect me to do certain things. or obligate me. or pressure me. my time is precious and my weekends are few and far between. i have a life to live, a wedding to plan, a kid to raise and a fiance to love on- so i get really resentful when people demand things of me and my time.
- fake people. don't pretend to like me if you don't. cause i sure as shit won't pretend to like you when i don't.
- sunday nights. that means the weekend is over and i have to go back to work the next day. ugh.
- being sick. because being sick sucks and is no fun.
- when people put their bare feet on the dashboard of the car. that shit grosses me the fuck out and i cringe everytime i see it! EW!
- when people cut in front of you and don't give you a courtesy wave. i'm all pissed off about it until i get that wave.. and then all is right in the world.
- the fact that this wedding of ours simply won't plan itself and that i have to plan it all and that it's kind of far away and things are a pain in the ass.
- that i don't have a puppy or a house with a backyard for my non existant puppy and kid to play in.
- that there is only little league up here and no pony ball. *cries*
- workplaces that try to put you in this little box and tell you how to act, how to dress, and every other little way they can control you.... when all i want to do is a kick ass job with some actual personality and fun. when did it become a bad thing to do your job extremely well, and have fun while doing it? or be a fun co-worker, or someone that people actually enjoy being in contact with and doing business with?
- manicures that chip within 24 hours of getting them. and of course you don't have the color at your house, so you can't touch them up or fix them or anything. ugh.
- that summer tv shows suck and everything is a repeat and that there are no new episodes of LOST, ONE TREE HILL, or GILMORE GIRLS! boooooo!
- living 400 miles away from my sister, niece and nephew while they are all in the middle of the most nightmarish divorce ever and i'm not there to help, steal them away, protect them, make things better, or anything. and i hate that. not strongly dislike.. hate.
i guess i could think of 20 things. i so rock at this!
i am tagging amalah. HA! as if she'd do it. and as if she reads this blog. but i'm tagging her anyways, cause she probably has 20 things she hates about trying to find a nanny alone!!! also.. sweatpants mom. love you! smooches! stop not posting and post this!
kevin, my most favorite fucktard. stop working and blog. don't make me drive down there and beat you silly.
and chicky chicky baby cause i said so! and she rocks! and i'd love to read her list.