Thirteen Things about whatever the hell i want, gawsh!
1. i like to do this when it's not a thursday. it makes me laugh.
2. why is it still raining here? WHY does god hate me? it's because i told steward's kid this morning that i wasn't a christian, isn't it?? *side note- please don't allow your kids to talk to me about jesus and if i know he was on a cross and if he's my very best friend or not*
3. speaking of best friends, i get to see mine in july! hell, i get to see both of them in july! be jealous. right now.
4. yes everyone, boyfriend is amazing and i recanted (recanted? recounted? re-something) that story yesterday so you would hate me and be jealous and smite me. cause there isn't enough hate in this world, i want some for my very own.
5. i have finally realized that ABC fucking with lost's programming schedule (airing numerous repeats between new episodes) really does affect the flow and interest level of the show. it's so much better without a bunch of crap i've already seen between the new eps. speaking of- tonight's had better rock my socks off.
6. blakey face comes home tonight and i am so excited to see him! SO excited! but definitely not excited enough to blow off lost for him. i'll be watching it and ignoring him, per usual.
7. his dad took him to LA, which completely pissed me off, but i'll blog about that tomorrow, otherwise this one would get really long and i'd rather give that train of thought it's own entry.
8. i should have video of the mud/motorbike thing soon! HA! how fun will that be? then you can witness my complete dorkiness in real time!
9. i really am such a freaking dork. but i love it. the best part is, the dorkier i get, the more boyfriend seems to love me. i can be a complete tool, and he thinks it's the funniest thing ever. which just plain rocks, if you ask me. which you didn't, but once again, i don't care and i'm telling you anyways.
10. why does ticketmaster have a monopoly on selling tickets? seriously. how come if you want to buy tickets to ANYTHING, you have to go through them? and then you end up paying at least a $15 bullshit service fee, PER ticket. how come they don't have competition????
11. phil made me think of the ticketmaster thing cause he was just complaining about it being $500 for 2 tickets to see something stupid and sit in crappy seats.
12. speaking of crappy seats. we don't have them when we see brad paisley in may.
13. boyfriend and i will be in new york and new jersey in may people- who wants to see us???